Friday, January 15, 2010

A few of Mandi's posts on Facebook - Friday

Hello everyone. This is Mandi and I thought I would let you all know that this has been quite an experience, to say the least. We went to the US Consulate today and Carol and I helped the US Army med team get ppl stabilized and shipped out on helicopters. You would not believe the injuries and stories of these ppl. ...... Thank you all so much for your prayers and please keep them coming. These ppl really need them.See More


This is Mandi again and I just got off the phone with Junior and all of the Foyer kids are at the LDS church in PetionVille. He told me they have enough food for about 2 more days but have no clean water. I am going to talk with Air Mobile Ministries that is here at the Village about getting them a purifier. Hopeful......ly we can get these kiddos out of here and that would resolve a lot of this worry. Love you all!!!!See More

No comments:

Post a Comment