Saturday, January 30, 2010

Preparing to ship our first truck load of supplies!!!

Just wanted to let you all know that our first truck load of supplies will be shipped from Utah on Feb. 26th so the deadline for gathering supplies for this shipment will be Feb. 24th.  Please have all supplies to Mandi and Kevin by then.  Obviously, we will take donations after that as well and store in a storage unit until we can get another shipment sent. 

Thank you all for your amazing support and generous donations.

Remember, if you would like to make a money donation to Ruuska Village you can go to reachouttohaiti.com and there you will find a mailing address for checks and a paypal account.  We will also take money to help with the shipping costs.

Thanks again for helping make a difference in so many people's life's!!

Mandi

3 comments:

  1. Mandy... I don't know if you remember me or not. I am Lori Mower. I was your primary teacher years ago and am a friend of your sister Sandy. Remember me or not I just want you to know how amazing I think you are. You are one of those people who have been blessed with an amazing heart. Your love for people less fortunate inspires me. Thanks for your love for our brothers and sisters in Haiti. Sometimes all that I feel I can do is pray. It seems so small and insignificant. I was reminded today though that my prayers really do matter. Many prayers are being said and answered through people like you. I will continue to pray for this work and relief. Thank you for all that you do. Know that I know the Lord is with you. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandi,

    Shauna Carter(Smith). From the Gym.:) I would like to get my whole ward involved in collecting needed supplies! Is there anything you need more than something else? Heigien kits? Food? H20? Im putting our young women in charge of collecting. :)

    You are awesome! Please know that you, Carol and Haiti are in our prayers!

    Shauna

    P.S. Is there a way I can contact you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mandy! This is Rolando Woodward your favorite, thanks you so much for everything you've done, hope I'll repay you back :).

      Delete